Sunday, October 21, 2007

Here's the problem...

...That I have with celebrities jetting off to places like Rwanda (*hemhem*Paris Hilton!), Darfur, Afghanistan, etc. etc. etc. and acting like they care, blah blah blah, then coming home to L.A. or Bev Hills or wherever and continuing to party and not give a damn.
Why do you need cameras and film crews with you? I mean, I can understand if it's for part of a documentary and stuff, but really! To me, it's just like advertising, "Hey, look at me, look at what a good heart I have! I really AM a good person, right?"
Honestly. You don't need people with cameras following you every place! Hello, it's almost like the paps, just no one screaming, "OVER HERE! OVER HERE!!!!"
Jeez! I'm not saying, "If you care, ditch the cameras." I'd just like to know why some of them act like they NEED them following them [celebs] like servants.

No comments: