Sunday, November 4, 2007

Jesus Camp?...I Think Not.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=y_EKHK1C2IE
http://youtube.com/watch?v=3G8_jzmta90


I absolutely cannot believe this. I am stunned.
Bible School. When I hear that, the first thing that pops into my mind is my old school, which was Catholic. I think of learning about Jesus and the faith, and learning the history of the Church and so on.
I don't think of this other, ugly, evil side- this extremist garbage that taints childrens' minds and doesn't seem to allow them to lead the life of a normal child.
Is this woman INSANE? What is she smoking? How much, how many? How can she teach mere children this garbage?
Harry Potter is evil, apparently. Guess what else? Harry Potter is NOT real! It is a BOOK, written for entertainment! Get over it and move on! Why do you say trash about Harry Potter, and yet do not point out the "flaws" and "evil doings" of so many other fantasy books?

She goes on to say that she'd like our children doing the same those suicide bombers are doing- laying down their lives for "Jesus".
Not that she knows a damned thing about her own religion. If she did, she'd know God and Jesus do not want people doing this, because it is violence...and, to put it quite simply, it's a terrible thing to do!

I find this unbelievably sad. These children's minds are being brainwashed, that's what it comes down to. This isn't like Islam, it's not "misunderstood"! It's absolutely terrible that children are being taught this garbage about Jesus. Everything they do is "for Jesus"- they don't have normal childhoods like must kids here in the U.S.A. do/should. Nope. They're too busy taping their mouths shut, dancing for God, and smashing cups that say GOVERNMENT on it. It's like they're so focused on being these little perfect robotic copies of children. It makes me sick.
So much for our nation being so great and wonderful.

EDIT:
I wanted to add something.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=YeUz5ZihaqA
There's this girl. I almost pity her.
But it angered me when she talked about a little something she likes to call "dead churches". Does she know what God likes? No. How much you wanna bet she's never been to a "dead church", and if she has, didn't even keep an open mind on it?
I used to go to a church where we sang, listened to sermons, etc. Guess what Rachie? It's still praising God either way you cut it.

1 comment:

iLiKePuRpLeDuCkS said...

I watched the whole thing...I personally think they're all freaks! I don't mind if you have a religion..but jesus christ (No pun intended there...) what bible thumpers! Is it inappropriate to use the word thump? ...... ♥♥ this post though!